• Non-recourse stock loans, no corporate or
• Loan term is min. 2 years max. 10 years
and can be extended.
• Loan will be closed via Internet and funds
disbursed in any
to be transferred
• No restriction
use of funds.
• No borrower requirement.
Securities are the collateral. Loan is against stock &
• No buyer qualification required. No credit checks.
• Loan proceeds to be used for any purpose
and not restricted
in any way.
• No ownership transfer of stock or securities.
• Dividends are paid to stock & securities owner
• Simple interest is paid quarterly.
• Conducting business Globally.
SCG Loan Request Process 10 Steps
1) “Qualification and Why” live voice or video call Show and Email Flow Chart of SCG Loan Process
The reason why is because we need to know if the borrower is for real
and to build rapport, build trust and get their “Why” which is so
important to the process.
2) Email Introduction Q&A to borrower
The Q&W call is the vital foundation of the entire loan, establish
the relationships, rapport with the borrower and the trust with all
parties involved in the transaction.
3) Get Terms Request from SCG
Get Terms Request from SCG.
4) Delivery Loan Terms with a live voice or video call to answer their questions and move it to Next Steps
A written Stock Loan Terms Sheet is issued by SCG for the borrower to review.
Most of our clients have questions about the next steps. We compiled all
of these questions across the world and created a Q&A. Listen now
to a fantastic Q&A with the President and CBDO of SCG to discover
what you want to know instantly about funding your new loan with SCG and
how fast you will get your money.
6) Forward Executed Terms and KYC (Know Your Customer)
Forward to SCG Stock Loan Terms Sheet signed by the borrower accepting the terms of the loan.
7) Loan Documents Delivery Live voice or video call
Loan Documents Delivery Live voice or video call to borrower for review.
Forward to SCG Executed Loan Documents signed by the borrower.
9) Custodian Account Established
A custodian bank/transfer agent will be selected which is designated to
hold the shares at during the loan term, the SCG and borrower place the
securities with an agreed upon custodian bank/transfer agent. The
securities must be in electronic format, paper securities are not
eligible. An agreement between the borrower, SCG, and the custodian
bank/transfer agent is prepared and executed by all three parties. A
closing statement will be generated and the borrower will deposit the
stock with the custodian bank/transfer agent.
SCG wire the funds to the bank account the borrower has provided to SCG and the stock custodian / transfer agent.